- Using drawing and art processes as a tool for learning across the curriculum.
- Exploring the design process from initial ideas through to a finished piece of work.
- Experimenting with imagination, techniques and the use of colour.
- Drawing, painting, murals, collages, printing, textiles, paper - making, dyeing, recycling.
- Single day / half day workshops or longer more involved projects.
- Group work, individual work and individual work brought together to create the final piece.
I plan, prepare, facilitate and evaluate projects.
I assess the risks of each project and put in appropriate safeguarding procedures.
I have public liability insurance and a current CRB check